Monday, November 24, 2008

Leg Man

From Heather:
"Those are my legs he photographed in the Hoboken, NJ apartment we subleted for a short while. When I was in LA at the memorial, Byron gave me the other picture of the mannequin in red heels when he saw the one of my legs. Apparently it's a shot Peter took in LA, recently."

Photo by Peter Haskell

Photo by Peter Haskell
"I came home once while we were in that apartment to find Peter surrounded by a bunch of burly, angry firemen. He had left some eggs on the stove to boil, they started smoking and caught fire and set off the alarm. There had been a rash of arson fires in the neighbourhood so the fire department was not amused with his sleeping beauty routine. People were on edge. Peter snoozed through the alarm, the sirens and was still passed out on the floor when they busted down the door to get in."

1 comment:

Aerial said...
This comment has been removed by the author.